Specializing in car & truck lifts, brake lathes, pipe benders, tire changers, and wheel balancers, and much more! ARESCO, Inc. is the
source for all of your automotive equipment needs. We carry a full line of equipment and replacement parts for most makes and models.
With over 25 years of experience in the automotive industry, we at ARESCO are committed to providing our customers with quality
products and service.
4" Car Lift Ramps
Automotive Repair Equipment Supply COmpany
792 N Perry St Pontiac MI 48342
Copyright©2014 www.aresco.org all rights reserved web design by M.Miller
Easily get your low-to-the-ground car on scissor
and 2-post lifts
Accommodate tires up to 12” wide and
wheelbases from 80” to 115”
Four interlocking pieces per ramp weigh only 40
Set of two
4" Car Lift Ramps make it easier than ever to get your low-to-the-ground vehicle on a scissor or 2-post lift. Featuring a
3.9 degree angle of approach, the ramps are 14” wide and 185” long, accommodating wheelbases from 80” to 115”.
Each ramp is comprised of four interlocking pieces that combined weigh only 40 lbs. per side. Each side can hold up
to 3,000 lbs., for a total vehicle weight capacity of 6,000 lbs.
Dimensions: 185”L x 14”W x 4”H
Angle of approach: 3.9 degrees
Ramp weight capacity: 3,000 lbs. per ramp
Total vehicle weight capacity: 6,000 lbs.
Maximum tire width: 12”
Wheelbase: 80” to 115”
Product weight: 40 lbs. per ramp
• Sold as a set of two ramps, with each ramp consisting of four interlocking pieces.
• 100% solid, made with a high-density expanded polystyrene that is coated with a hybrid polyurea.
• Lightweight, yet strong and durable.
• Will not rust or transfer heat or cold.
• No-skid, no-scuff material protects your garage flooring and trunk from damage.
• When buying directly from this site, they come with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
• Proudly made in the USA!
• Use on a level, flat surface.
• Ensure that the bottom of each ramp makes full contact with a solid surface.
• Do not exceed the recommended maximum tire width or maximum total vehicle weight capacity.
• Never accelerate or apply brakes suddenly. Drive up on ramps in a slow, steady pace.
• When vehicle is in place, put vehicle in park (or in reverse gear for manual transmissions) and set emergency brake.